Shape Reclaimed Services in Fenton
Helping Customers Reclaim Their Lives & Health
First Stop Chiropractic offers high-quality Shape Reclaimed services in Fenton and the surrounding area. Our team of experienced chiropractors is committed to providing evidence-based care that is personalized and patient-oriented. We strive to help our patients reduce pain, improve mobility, and enjoy life without discomfort or persistent limitations through preventive care as well as tailored treatment plans.
The Shape program aims to help with you mood imbalances, health conditions like chronic fatigue, blood sugar imbalances, etc., weight loss, and more. Participants in the program benefit from Shape Drops and the Shape Nutrition Program.
Shape drops combine a unique variety of ingredients that promote detoxification and the growth of your immune system health. The nutrition program encourages and empowers you to make dietary choices that support your health goals, such as anti-inflammatory foods, nutrient-dense foods, etc. The program involves three phases:
- Cleanse. In this stage, your body will be cleansed of toxins, as you begin using the Shape drops and following the nutritional program. Whatever your goals may be, the program can help you feel more like yourself, feel better in your clothes, live without pain, and enjoy your life more.
- Stabilize. In the next stage, you can reintroduce certain foods to your diet and work to stabilize your brain chemistry (with counsel from our team of professionals). The primary goal of this phase is to help you discover what foods and lifestyle changes are best for your body type, mind, and life goals.
- Live. In this last stage, we hope you feel empowered to live your best life.
Book an appointment today to get started.
What Issues Does the Shape Reclaimed Program Address?
The Shape Reclaimed program is equipped to address the following problems and more:
- Aches and pains. This program can help reduce your pain. Excessive inflammation in the body can be the root cause of pain. However, those who have embarked on the Shape Reclaimed program have noticed a remarkable reduction in discomfort and better range of motion. Many patients and clients are raving about the positive impact this program has had on their quality of life.
- Anxiety, depression, irritability, and emotional health issues. The SHAPE Program is not only effective in relieving physical distress but also has a profound impact on emotional well-being. With a blend of natural ingredients, including emotional support, SHAPE Drops can help you tackle stress and promote a balanced mood. Investing in the SHAPE Program could be a game-changer for your overall health and happiness.
- Blood sugar, cholesterol, and hormone imbalances. By working on a neurological level, this program helps your brain and body communicate more effectively, resulting in improved balance and overall health.
- Detoxification. Your body is constantly exposed to toxins which can affect your physical and mental health. Although your body is designed to detoxify naturally, it can become overwhelmed and sluggish. The SHAPE Program is a gentle and detailed detox that can help you start fresh.
- Increased immune function. Because of the other benefits of the program (i.e reduced inflammation, removal of toxins, etc.), your immune health can improve.
- Medicinal dependency. The program is also able to help participants reduce or eliminate their need for daily medications.
- Reduced brain fog and fatigue. Dealing with long-term, inexplicable exhaustion can be a true uphill battle, especially when there are countless underlying factors to consider. This program has been known to bring about a remarkable shift in energy levels, leaving individuals feeling more vivacious and lively than they ever have before.
- Reduced inflammation. Inflammation is a common cause of many health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, fibromyalgia, joint pain, and weight gain. Our Shape Reclaimed program can help address and reduce inflammation.
- Sleep problems and fatigue. Are you having trouble sleeping? Surprisingly, it could be due to the toxins in your body. Fortunately, the SHAPE Program can serve as a great solution to this problem. By gently detoxifying your body, this program has shown to improve sleep quality.
- Weight loss and emotional eating. This program can help you lose weight and maintain your weight loss.
What to Expect When You Start the Program
If you are experiencing health issues that the Shape Reclaimed program can address, you should schedule a 15-minute consultation with our team. During this initial consultation, we can discuss your health concerns and goals, and you can share your health history with us. We will also complete a basline urinalysis, which is one of the ways we track your progress in the program. Following this initial consultation, you can then:
- Set up a follow-up schedule. We will meet weekly for the first 4 weeks of the SHAPE Program. At these visits, we’ll do a urinalysis, talk about how you’re doing on the program and have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Obtain a startup package. This package will include a bottle of Shape drops, a Program guidebook, and a cookbook with recommended recipes and nutritional guidelines.
- Follow and customize the nutrition program. The guidebook includes your step-by-step instructions on how to complete the program. Working with the team at First Stop Chiropractic, you can customize the program to meet your unique needs based on your test results and how you feel about your progress each week.
- Enjoy the benefits of the Shape Reclaimed program. The Shape program aims to help you identify and address the underlying causes of your health conditions and symptoms and build new healthy habits.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
At First Stop Chiropractic, we strive to provide an evidence-based and patient-oriented approach to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. With our experienced chiropractor team and staff, we’re focused on providing the highest quality care in Fenton, High Ridge, and surrounding areas.
Schedule an appointment today by calling (314) 701-7493.
Caring & Professional
20 Years of Experience